Download YouTube Videos
YouTube is a platform where we can watch online videos, there are million of content creators on youtube which are creating and uploading videos. Sometimes we want to download a YouTube video because we want to share it via our self or we want to learn something from tutorial videos.
We can also download YouTube videos from the YouTube App, but those videos are downloaded offline as cache. we can’t access these videos from our gallery or file manager, so we can’t share these videos.
There are a lot of tools and website which are used for downloading YouTube videos, Here i am mentioning few of them which are reliable to me and i hope you will like them.
How To Download YouTube Videos On PC
Download Youtube videos in PC. Here i am not going to mention any software, i am mentioning all the online tools
- IDM ( Internet Download Manager ) – It’s a commonly used software for downloading files, it also allow us to download YouTube video when we open a video on YouTube. The best thing of this software is that whenever we click on YouTube video it shows a download option from where you can select the quality of video and then download the video with its powerful downloading speed. Click on the download button when video starts playing,don’t click when advertisement is being played.
- Add SS in URL – This is an other alternative of IDM software, you just need to open the video add ss after www. or m. (in mobile) as shown in figure then click enter Now select the quality of the video from the drop down menu and video will start downloading
- Clip Converter – Clip Converter is a website from where you can download all YouTube videos, you can also convert it into mp3, mp4, mkv. This Website don’t allow to download latest music videos due to privacy concern but we can download them via above mentioned tools. The best part of this website is that it allows us to convert video to mp3 and video to other fromats. Here is a screenshot of Clip Converter Paste the URL in the “Video URL to Download” tab and click on continue, then select the format and click on “Download” button to download the video.
How To Download YouTube Videos On Android
For downloading YouTube videos you can use the above mention Second (SS in URL) and Third (Clip converter) methods too but in android these methods look awkward, every one wants a good responsive app from where he/she can watch video and download it too. Here i am going to mention some apps which are popular for downloading YouTube videos.
- VidMate – VidMate is an android application which is most popular for downloading YouTube and other social networking videos like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You can also new movies from local websites from this app. Download it from here, Here are some screenshots of this app. Best thing of this app that you can search videos from all over the surface web and it will sort in list with a download button. You can download video in any quality.
- SnapTube – Snaptube is a another latest launched App for downloading YouTube videos. Its an alternative to Vidmate, its similar to vidmate. Download this app from here. This app also allow us to download video in any quality.