Connect JioFi without password with WPS push button technique. Jiofi is a WiFi Router made by Reliance Jio to provide 4g services on 3g and 2g phones. It also helps us to make free calls through Jio4gVoice App from any Android or IOS device. The default password of Jiofi is written on Jiofi box but alternatively, you can connect your jiofi to your mobile or laptop by WPS.
Connect JIOFI Without Password on Android
- Go to Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi of your phone and you will see your router name there.
- Now click on more options and choose WPS Push Button. Now your mobile phone is ready to get connected with any router. It’s time to enable WPS in Router
- Press and hold the WPS button of your Jiofi given at the side of jiofi. Now you will see WPS icon on the main LED screen of your router. Hold the button for about 6 – 10 seconds and then release it.
- Now your mobile phone will connect to the Jiofi router automatically.
Connect JIOFI Without Password on Computer
- Click on Network Icon located at your taskbar and scan for wifi networks. After scanning you will see your router name there.
- Click on the Wi-Fi Network and Choose connect option, now immediately Press and Hold the WPS button of your router, so you don’t have to enter the password. Release the key after 10 seconds and your PC will connect to the Router.
If you want to connect your jiofi to PC which doesn’t have its own external or internal WiFi then you need a Data Transfer cable you can use any other data cable of android. Connect your jiofi to pc with data cable and internet will connect. It requires Windows 7 and +. You don’t have to download any driver but windows must be 7 or later.
Also, Read How To Change JioFi Name and Password
Buy JioFi now from Flipkart at Rs 999 /
If you are facing any problem comment here or message me on my social profiles. I always try to help everyone and I will respond within in a few hours.
Check out my new website – WhatsApp Status Video Download