Samsung J7 Prime 32gb Oreo Update Roll Out
Samsung has rolled out the brand new Oreo update for Samsung J7 Prime 32GB variant, the update was released today on 1 October 2018. One month ago Samsung has told that it will provide Oreo Update to Samsung J7 Prime users on Samsung Members App.
To update your Samsung J7 prime, open Settings and go to updates, Check for updates and the oreo update will appear there. Download this update via Data or use Wi-Fi Connection to download this OTA update
The new Oreo update has a lot of changes in its user interface and also comes with a lot of features, the most requested feature that came is Default Call Recording. You can also enable auto call recording from Phone settings or manually record any call while the call is connected. This was the most requested feature by Samsung users and finally its here in Oreo Update for every user.
The update is served via OTA updates i.e. default system updates, the update size is of approximately 953 MB can take 15-20 minutes to download if you have a fast internet connection and it will take 10-15 minutes to Install. The phone works faster than earlier
Features In New J7 Prime Oreo Update
- Call Recording – This was the most requested feature by Samsung users which comes default in all budget phones of Xiaomi, Oppo etc. In the Oreo update, Samsung has also provided Auto and Manual Call recording. To enable auto call recording go to Phone settings and choose auto call recording or you can manually record any call while the call is connected.
- User Interface – The User Interface is changed a little bit, Icons are updated and are a little bit cartoonish, the S Finder UI has been also changed. The notification panel is also changed and the arriving notifications appear like in Xiaomi phones.
- Dual Contacts For Dual Apps – Samsung is always innovative and creative, the new Dual contacts features allow you to add some selected contacts that will be only used by Dual Apps. If you turn on this feature then only selected contacts will be used by Dual Apps, if you turn off this feature all the contacts will be used by Dual Apps.
Other Minor Changes
- The Samsung Account management system is now at the right top side of the settings.
- Biometric settings are now separated in a new tab
- About phone is updated with a new layout
This is the new layout of about section,
After updating phone works faster than nougat, the update will be rolled out for J7 nxt and J7 2016 soon