The online photo editor is easy to use like you don’t have to download any software. Online photo editors have a lot of filters and features.
Photo editing is commonly used by all users who are connected to Social Media platforms, we often use cheap photo editing apps from Google Play Store which don’t provide enough and required tools or filters, and also drop their watermark on our photos, which is very odd.
Using a professional photo editor is a good choice but professional photo editors are not free, we have to buy the software to use it. Also, there are a lot of selfie clicking apps that provide a lot of filters, etc, but professional is something different from this, like changing the background, adding new layers, 3D text editing etc.
So here are some best online Photo Editors which will help you to edit great pictures.
Online Photo Editor
- Pixlr – Pixlr is a professional online photo editor which provides a lot of tools like filters, adjustments, distortions, and transformations. It works well on PC. The user interface of this online photo editor is very impressive that’s very easy to use. It possesses an advanced collection of image editing tools that deliver excellent performance over several levels of complexity.
- Fotor – It is also a great photo editor which is easy to use. In this Online Photo Editor, you will find lots of interactive tools and filters like Tilt-Shift, Color Splash, Lens Flare, Clip Art, Text editor, Frames etc. This ad-supported online photo editor allows users to execute their desired moves without any restriction and assists with so many entertainment opportunities.
- Befunky – It has a messy interface and that is because of too many ad canvas windows. But the range of sophisticated elements can assist users to generate impressive pictures. You can access sticker backgrounds, frames, and cartoonish effects. It is popular due to its inbuild collage maker feature which creates great collages.
- Picture2life – Using this online photo editor tool you can easily perform so many basic editing tasks for image customization. The most interesting one is to generate collages from the collection of memorable pictures. But sadly, the editing features on Picture2Life are limited. Its features are a little bit old, that is you have to upload the image first then click on edit image and it will redirect you to the editing interface.
- Lunapic – Lunapic is an interactive feature-rich image editor for professional users as well as beginners. It allows users to work with so many adjustments with animations and advanced drawing tools. It has a classic user interface that is easy to use. It contains ads in the right sidebar.
Must read the requirements for using any photo editor online
- Your internet browser must be updated to the latest version, i will recommend you to use latest version of Google Chrome
- You must have installed the latest version of Adobe Flash Player on your pc to run the Online Photo Editor
- A good internet connection, the online photo editor work on fast internet.