Like all novel technologies, it took engineers a while to accept PCB and promote it. Zenith in the 1960s, use to praise point to point wiring and used to brag about it. Now things are different. Everything is done with a Ray PCB. For so many years, the PCB was ranked to the status of unsung heroes in electrical engineering. PCB was considered a trivial manufacturing issue by the managers and not a concern for a design engineer. Here is why you should choose the all in one PCB:
- Computer Aided Design – As RF circuits got put on PCBs and digital circuits got quicker, the circuit board became the limiting factor is numerous designs. CAD (Computer Aided Design), on the other hand, helped the engineers in designing the boards.
- The Centrality of PCB – It is noted that it is the circuit board that is the limiting factor and the holdup factor of every project. One does not make heaps of schematics for a living. Makers have a higher obligation to check if those schematics are turned into something that can be manufactured and sold.
Hence, when it comes to the modern PCB, it is not just a schedule killer, but it is a crucial part that has precise design requirements. PCB has become more and more significant because the rise and fall times and the operating frequencies of the signals in electronics are quicker and instantaneous.
- Higher Packing Density and Smaller Layout Dimensions – PCBs are considered one of the most critical components of electronic and electrical devices. The higher packing density, the increasing miniaturization of integrated circuits as well as smaller layout dimensions put only Ray PCB in high demands.
- Double-Sided Plated – The Electrical Engineering Department disposes a wide range of machines, as well as devices to create double-sided, plated to insert surface and leaded mounted devices through PCB’s. The engineering students learn in depth the individual manufacturing steps up to the printed board assembly by proceeding from a double sided copper coated PCB substrate. During the dissertation and practice courses of engineering students, they operate and use various machines and devices of the PCB lab and thus, create and test the manufactured prototype boards’ functions. For the support and practical oriented education of these students, PCB 0lay a crucial role in helping them in operating and handling the lab equipment.
- Solder in PCB Serves as a Robust Mechanical Adhesive – PCB is known to allow power and signals to be routed between physical devices. Solder that is used in PCB is the metal that makes the electrical links between the electronic components and the surface of the PCB. Being metal, it also serves as a robust mechanical adhesive.